The altar frontal depicts the personified representation of the Seven Gifts of the Spirit.
The nave and sanctuary are divided into nine bays with piers of Bath stone.
The picture is displayed during the month of November
Crucifix is the only surviving element of the Rood Screen in 15th century style
Psalm 130 – a prayer for the faithful departed.
Our Lady of the Holy Souls is a Centre of Prayer for the Faithful Departed.
The Church opened on 13th April 1882 – an early version of Early English Gothic style.
A beautiful Stained Glass Window with Our Lady as the central figure.
We have teams of Altar Servers who serve at each of the Sunday Masses. Training of new Altar Servers takes place each Lent. To be eligible, children must be in Year 4 and have made their First Holy Communion.